Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Immeasurable

.

Two nights ago I laid in "my" bed (it doesn't feel like my bed quite yet if you get my drift) and it came out of nowhere.

I'm here for AN ENTIRE YEAR.
Or longer....

Until now I felt like a year was going to be too short, and go too fast. But...that night I realized it's actually a pretty long period of time if you think about how much can happen in a year. How much will my mom change? How much will I change? Will there be any progress in our lives? I've been underestimating how precious time is, only thinking of filling up my agenda.

I need to learn to value it and soak everything in instead of moving at the pace of time. I know that it goes by quickly...but I need to slow it down. And the only way to do that, is by slowing down myself.

Everything I want to do will happen in due time. There's no reason for me to rush things or think that a year is too short when it's actually a long time....

Well, that's just another one of my random rambles. I'm actually 90% decided on getting an iPhone and not purchase a camera, so you can look forward to some frequent picture uploads. They won't be super good, but they'll do. :)

P.S. Do you like my new layout?? I like it...it's clean...and beige.... You're supposed to see the pillow/bed better but fail.... Okay that's all!




{eSeul}

1 comment:

  1. i do like the new layout! i had a post about years. how a new year isn't just in january, but that new years happen all the time. i'm excited for your new year, it'll go by fast, but sure enough it can be controlled by slowing down and taking in everything. it's nice to know i'm not alone, you know ever..

    ReplyDelete