Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Just Me

This morning was a good reminder of what this blog is all about.

He is where I wish to dwell, and until I get there I wish for Him to dwell in me.

Everything that is inscribed in here, is all that is in between. My emotions, my thoughts both deep and completely meaningless, my hobbies, my this and that. And guess what, I just described life. But what's different about my view on life is that I consider it only a journey to a final destination, that destination for me being the place where I wish to be forever. More and more the world is unfolding to be a place that I do not wish to be a part of, but at the same time I also know I was created to be a part of something mind-blasting, so I'm keeping my eyes open and my soul as vulnerable as possible. And as I trek on, my highest pursuit is for the Holy Spirit to dwell in me.

Granted I don't want to commercialize this to the whole world because I made this blog mostly for myself. I guess this post is directed mostly to my current followers and me. But hey, if you're interested in what goes on in all the possible aspects of my life, I won't protest.




{eSeul}

No comments:

Post a Comment